Sunday, February 22, 2015

Dutch Oven Cornbread with Fig Jam

Looking for the perfect side to your next BBQ bash? Look no further than Dutch Oven Cornbread with Fig Jam. I served it at my Superbowl party along with my favorite baked beans (recipe to come), and Martha's Mac n' Cheese and it truly was the fan favorite.  For the mains I left it to the pro's (of Smoque BBQ in Chicago) and served BBQ ribs, chopped brisket and pulled pork. It was a simple yet delightful entertaining move.   

PC: Bon Appetit

2 comments:

  1. looks delicious. thanks for sharing this, thanks for the recipe link too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled upon your chatty blog and desired to say that I have really enjoyed reading your very well written blog posts. I will be your frequent visitor, that's for sure. BC marijuana dispensaries

    ReplyDelete