Thursday, August 20, 2009

Last Days of Summer











Get your fresh produce as fast as you can! Now that Summer's coming to an end, it's time to eat all those wonderful fruits/vegetables that make Summer so delicious. Here's a menu I plan to use this weekend. I'll most likely substitute gourmet buns for croissants. I can't wait to try the margarita ice pops!

Tomato and Watermelon Salad (Isn't it beautiful?)

Margarita Ice Pops (Once you pop you can't stop)

Manchego Jalapeno Cornbread (I would make these bite size and serve them with the salad)

Crosshatch Hot Dogs On Grilled Croissants (with slaw) (Creative way to serve Hot diggities)

Brown Sugar Berry Cobbler (Cobbler=Delectable)

Extras (if you want to go the extra mile:)

Crunchy Chili Rings


Homemade Potato Chips:


Finally, my Caspari Plate Combo would go so well with this meal:

Epicurious, Bon Appetit, Gourmet, Weelicious.com

No comments:

Post a Comment