Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Catalina-Cranberry Chicken


After a quick trip down memory lane, I decided to make my (late) Grandma Rose's favorite weeknight meal and it truly hit the spot: Catalina-Cranberry Chicken served with brown rice and steamed green beans with lemon and parmesan. It's healthy-ish, downright comforting, tangy yet sweet, and de-licious. Perfect for a night on the couch watching the Cubs in the World Series. Go Cubs Go! Did I mention that this recipe is made with just four ingredients? It's the easiest dish in the book.

PC: Kraft

2 comments:

  1. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job. canada mail order marijuana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for presenting your points and providing this information. I have learned something about this topic. 1957 state exempt california license plate

    ReplyDelete