Monday, June 14, 2010

The Thrill of the Grill

Check out Williams-Sonoma's new and improved Outdoor Grilling Accessories... perfect for your next BBQ or gift for your favorite chef!

Mesh Roasting Pan:
(Allows roasts, poultry and vegetables to cook and brown as they acquire irresistible smoky flavor)


Fine Mesh Grill Pan:
(Safely contains chopped veggies, delicate fish, scallops, shrimp and other foods that can be tricky to grill. Cooks ingredients evenly on all sides acquiring a delicious smoky flavor)


Stainless Steel Smoker Box
(Can be filled with aromatic wood chips for all kinds of smoky flavor infusions)


Slider Grilling Basket:
(Use this handy basket to grill a dozen crowd-pleasing burgers at a time!)

Related: The Square Slider Burger Press:
(For foolproof shaping in seconds)


Do you have any grilling secrets or accessories that we should know about? Please email me!

PC: Williams Sonoma

11 comments:

  1. Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Applied Mathematics 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. As i imagined which was going to come to be quite a few boring previous write-up, but it definitely paid out intended for the occasion. Let me write-up a hyperlink for this website around my website. bc online weed dispensary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this post. That's all I are able to say. You most absolutely have built this blog website into something special. cannabis business Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this.. cannabis business

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this.. pompano beach vacation rentals

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed myself. אבי פארטס בע

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here. cannabis business plan Europe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog. hemp cbd business plans

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exciting blog posting! Simply put your blog post to my favorite blog list and will look forward for additional updates. Fish Mount Accessories

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing! Tundra Rock Sliders

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. mbbs in egypt

    ReplyDelete