Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Garrett's Popcorn


Last week, my husband and I had the pleasure of hosting our good friend DJ from Chicago for the night.  As a thank you, his beautiful (and always thoughtful) wife Emily sent us the greatest and most unnecessary gift imaginable-a tin of Garrett's famous Chicago-style popcorn.  If you've never tried this Chicago delicacy, you're truly missing out.  As I like to say, it's disgustingly good and the Chicago mix (half caramel corn/half cheesecorn) didn't land on Oprah's 'favorites' list by accident.  

So thank you Emily for not only making my pregnancy so delightful but also for reminding me that it's the simple and delicious things in life that people appreciate the most. 

Friends, remember this idea when you want to send someone a little something to show how much you care or to say thank you. It's the perfect gift.

PC: Garrett's Popcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment