Monday, July 13, 2009

Have your lobster and eat it too.


Poor lobster gets such a bad rap in these trying times. It's hard to justify a $20.00 sandwich, so in order to have your lobster roll (and eat it too), just use less meat and add 'fillers' (like shredded lettuce or celery) to take up some space. If all else fails, you can always try to become friends with your fish monger (let me know if it works).

Tonight I'm making these succulent Lobster Rolls with lemon vinaigrette (a touch of garlic butter) and crispy (baked) french fries. I bake them at 450 for 40-50 minutes to make sure they are extra crispy. I also substitute low fat mayonaise and add extra lemon juice if I feel that it's lacking flavor.

P.S. It's ok to stuff the french fries and lobster roll in your mouth at the same time.

PC: Epicurious

No comments:

Post a Comment