Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Waitress



>



'Waitress' is one of my all-time favorite movies... not only for its visuals effects of mouthwatering pies with unique names (and fillings) like "I Can’t Have No Affair Because It’s Wrong And I Don’t Want Earl To Kill Me Pie": made of “Vanilla custard with banana. Hold the banana…” but more so because it shows how food can change someone's life. I could relate to Jenna while making her "Falling in Love Chocolate Pie" (pictured above) as when I met my husband I had the same perma-smile that would keep me up at night and I couldn't stop baking. There's nothing like falling in love...

What would your pie be called?

Recipe Links:

"Fresh Blueberry Pie"

"Marshmallow Mermaid Pie"

"Falling in Love Pie"

1 comment:

  1. I love the movie "Waitress"!! I love the song her mom used to sing to her when they made pies. I sing that to Cici just because it's cute and catchy. We aren't baking pies (trying to lose the pregnancy weight ya know) but we are having fun together! BTW, I want to stick my face in about every picture of food on your blog:) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete