Monday, September 13, 2010

My Next Dinner Party:

This month's Food & Wine (October 2010) is one of the best issues I've seen yet.  Not only does it feature Batali's mouth-watering Italian-American classics like bucatini all'Amatriciana and butcher's ragu with fusilli but the winning dishes from Tyler Florence's exclusive Twitter Contest.  In case you're in the dark or don't belong to twitter, the food network star agreed to tweet his top recipes to his 200,000 followers (like yours truly) and after 20 days of posting, we (followers) voted for the best recipes that should appear in the Food & Wine October issue. Each recipe looks better than the next and I plan on making the Roast Lamb with Ricotta Gnocchi and Morels for my next dinner party.  I'll serve it with an arugula salad to start with peaches and figs, and Tyler's towering coconut layer cake for dessert.  What an elegant meal!
+

PC: Food & Wine, Blue-kitchen, the gerber baby blog,

No comments:

Post a Comment