Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Halloween ideas on the go


Here are some easy take-along recipes if you're headed to a kids Halloween party:

Hot Dog Mummies:
I made these tonight for my kids and froze the rest for Halloween on Monday. How cute is the ketchup and mustard spider web?


Salted Caramel Butter bars:
My MIL introduced me to these insanely amazing, crowd-stopping bars. A hit with kids and adults alike. 


Dirt Dessert Recipe:
A popular recipe from your youth that never gets old. You can also portion them out for kids in individual cups. 


I'll also be bringing one of my favorite cornbread recipes to go along with my friend's chili:

Iron-Skillet Cornbread: 


or 

Ina's Corn Muffins: 


Happy Halloween!


PC: southernliving, recipediaries, browneyedbaker, bonappetit, foodnetwork

No comments:

Post a Comment